Wednesday, February 13, 2013

my secret crush: lions

Sharon Montrose is just plain amazing.

Tessa has been obsessed with wild cats lately. Cheetahs, jaguars, pumas, tigers, lynxes. (We're waiting for this fascination with animals to go away. Still waiting.) And I have to admit that I'm kind of into them myself. My favorite: male lions. They're all the cliches: regal, proud, majestic, imperious. A trip to Africa is not in the cards for us right now, ahem, so maybe a photograph would suffice? Etsy has some great pieces that aren't too corny. Sharon Montrose has a whole cat series on The Animal Print Shop, and as far as I'm concerned, she takes the most beautiful, best-priced animal photos around. Now, I can't show you my wild-animal Pinterest board, because it's a "secret" board. (Nobody needs constant updates of what I'm pinning on there.) But I will admit that my kids and I sit in front of the screen and go "awwwww" as we look at owls and cheetahs and otters and bunnies...and of course lions.



Etsy
Etsy
Etsy
From Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment