Monday, July 2, 2012

needle and felt on etsy

Golden barn owl


This isn't art for your walls. But indulge me: the tiny animals from Etsy shop Needle and Felt are not only adorable, they're made from the artist's own sheep. I can't think of a kid who wouldn't love these; even Charlie, my nine-year-old gun lover, would go crazy for this panda:

Panda with nest

Whale
Fox

Come to think of it, the photos of these would look great on a kid's wall: a simple, clean, modern take on an animal theme. Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Nadya, Thank you so much for featuring my animals. It is so nice to hear that your son would love them, too. My 11 (almost 12), hockey playing, x-box kind of boy, approves everyone. Sometimes I catch some of my samples tucked next to his pillow as he sleeps. Great idea for using the photos as pictures - I might have to offer some this coming fall! Thanks again for the wonderful feature. Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice note! Your work is amazing. Take care!

      Delete